Monday, March 11, 2013

The Southern Kitchen

Hey everyone! My name is Holly, and I live in Virginia on a 500 acre vegetable farm. I am the farmer's daughter, and, needless to say, I love to eat and cook--just a couple of the great past times of the South. ;) People tell me that if I'm not eating food, I'm thinking about it, and it's true! My mom is the best cook I know, and I am sharing recipes that we create and add our own flair to.

In case you're in the area, stop by C & T Produce's stand at the intersection of Rt. 218 and Ferry Road in Fredericksburg, VA (CandTProduce.com). That's my parent's business, and there are all kinds of fruit, vegetables, meat, and eggs available for creating the delicious recipes that you can find here :)

I will also be featuring products from other businesses that set up at local farmers' markets. I run C & T's stand at 6 different markets during the peak of the season, and I get to know the other vendors pretty well.

Sit down and stay a while! I will be updating recipes as soon as I make them or try them, throughout every season of the year.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment